Friday 21 June 2013

Nicki Minaj New Style

As you guys Probably already know I am such a huge fan of Nicki Minaj, like I just love her. Ive noticed that this year here style has changed and she has been wearing a lot more dresses recently and I am really loving them so I just thought I would share them with you. The dresses that she wears really flatter and show off her figure and her choice of foot wear is amazing as well.



Whilst I'm on the subject of Nicki Minaj I hope you've all seen and heard about Nicki's perfume, the bottle is amazing and so is the smell(the bottle is the picture above). The top note is described as having Starfruit, Italian Mandarin, Boysenberry and the heart is said to smell of Fresh Gardenia, Lotus Flower, Jasmine Petals. Lastly the dry down smells of Creamy Vanilla, Caramelized Pear, Skin Musk, Sheer Woods. Nicki Minaj has also created a hair mist and a body lotion with that same smell as well. The Perfume, Body Lotion and Hair Mist is available in the UK now and you can only buy it from Selfridges and at The Perfume Shop.

I also wanted to remind you about Nicki's Viva Glam Lipsticks which are both available at M.A.C. Both lipsticks cost £14 and the lipglass cost £13.50. The money goes towards a charity to help country's which people suffer from things like HIV AND AIDS so the money goes to a good cause.



No comments:

Post a Comment