Friday 26 October 2012

"Long Heels Red Bottoms"

If you have read my post "My Guilty Pleasure" you will know how much I love shoes,I adore them.When I am older I want to have a big collection and in that collection I would like to have numerous pairs of Christian Louboutins,ohhhh yeeaaaahhhh.I love Christian Louboutin shoes I think they are amazing,sexy,gorgeous and mouth watering.Every time I go onto the website I start drooling over how amazing they are and how it would feel like just to own a pair.Even though they are quite expensive I think they are worth it as they can be styled in numerous ways.Christian Louboutin shoes are know for there signature red bottom so they can be spotted out anywhere.The following pictures are my favorite pairs of Christian Louboutins shoes and there are quite a lot I must say as I just cant get enough.

Christian Loubotins Decora Pump

Christian Louboutin Donue Suede

Christian Louboutin Daffodile Strass

Christian Louboutin Daffodile Suede

Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Patent

Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Sling

Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Spikes

Christian Louboutin Bianca

Christian Louboutin Bana

Christian Louboutin Daf Booty

Christian Louboutin Highness

Christian Louboutin Greissimo

No comments:

Post a Comment